- The Gestapo ran like oiled machinery, slick and efficient. The British police run like a 1976 Volkswagen Beatle.
- The Gestapo were the pinnacle of German law enforcement and struck fear into the hearts of their victims. The British police are the pinnacle of bureaucracy and strike fear into the hearts of crime victims.
- As early as 1939 there were female Gestapo officers with as much power as male ones, and some used sexual torture for fun. Female officers in Britain were only considered equal to men in 1973, and if any of them are using sexual torture, I have yet to join in.
- The Gestapo looked pretty damn cool in their uniforms. I look like a bag of crap.
Copyright of PC Bloggs.
* Before I get any crazy commenters or a Penalty Notice for Disorder from Blandshire Constabulary, I should add that I condemn and reject the Nazis utterly.